Wednesday, July 26, 2017

LETTER TWO :O

Well this week was pretty good! We spent the week in the bus, traveling around and teaching in zone meetings and going on splits with the sisters. We like to say we are the sister traveling leaders😂 this week I also had my last interview with Presidente Laboriel 😭 He gave me a whole bunch of great advice... and I just continue to talk about how great he is! ahhh geezo I just love my mission president! Also had my last zone meeting.. and last testimony 😭 oh my goodness i have watched so many other people head in for their last interview and give their last testimony and this week it was my turn and its so weird! It doesnt feel real..... and trust me... its definitely bitter sweet. 😢
As for the work here... we are still hoping that Ana and Miguel can be married and baptized before I have to get on the plane! hahah She has got some problems with her papers but we have been working so hard so that she can go to Nicaragua and get everything figured out. We have seen so many miracles here❤ Yesterday Ana invited us to her birthday party... we ended up going and when the party was over we asked if we could share a message with them. There were about 10 or 11 people that were all different religions. We sang a himn, said a prayer, and shared a message, and invited every single one of them to be baptized! It was pretty crazy... I kinda felt like Samuel the Lamanite again 😂 But almost all of them said they were interested and wanted to know more and they almost all of them said they would like to! The Costa Rican, Guanacaste people are so humble and willing to listen👍❤ I love them.
But thats all I got for you folks! Hope you had a great week!
Hermana Bass


PHOTOS
1. Cooking pinto for pday! With Yajaira!
2. Selfi with Giddinia and Sammy!
3. Two future sister missionaries... we love these girls


❤

No comments:

Post a Comment