Sunday, April 10, 2016

WEDDINGS AND CONFERENCE!

Week 10

Its me again! I know you missed me πŸ˜‰ My p-day changed this week because my zone went to the temple today! Me and my companion had to get up at 4 in the morning so we could catch a train and get to San Jose by 6. But it was totally worth it! The temple is beautiful here!

This week me and my companion went to the wedding of a couple we have been visiting! They have six kids and they are all adorable! I am sending pictures. 

and I seem to embarrass myself at least once every week... This week i pointed to a girls hair and said, Me gusta su pelo... Which means I like your hair! When we walked away my companion busted up laughing and said pelo is for dogs. I didnt believe her so I looked in my dictionary and pelo means fur! So im pretty sure I pointed to a girls hair and said, I like your fur. hahaha oh man learning a language is hard. This week is also fast and testimony meeting so wish me luck as I share my testimony with the whole ward πŸ˜¨

Other important things that you should know. 
First. I have problems. Every house we go offers us food... its to the point where we are eating about 2 lunches every day, 2 dinners, and snacks in between... I dont want to say no so instead I am just going to come home a few pounds heavier πŸ˜‚ Pray for me. 

Second. CONFERENCE WAS LAST WEEKEND! Except I had to watch it completely in Spanish and didnt get much out of it... So if you want to send me your favorite parts that would wonderful πŸ˜‰ As a joke, I kept telling my zone to look for my family... They told me next time to have my friends and family go and hold up signs that say WE LOVE YOU HERMANA BASS. So i am expecting you all to bring signs to the next conference! πŸ˜‰

Third. I HAD MY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY IN COSTA RICA! Whoa time flies. We got to go to the Presidents house and got to eat MORE food... yay. But I also got to see Hermana Farber from the MTC so that was fun... She is a wonderful human being. 


Its time for another round of ....... 
THINGS I TOOK FOR GRANTED IN THE USA
This week is snow... I still hate the cold and the snow... but the other day I was talking to a 12 year old girl and she told me that her dream in life was to go the United States and build a snowman.... So cute but also made me feel a little guilty for hating the snow... lol. 

But anyways I love you! Thanks for the support! Pura Vida! 
Hermana Bass


No comments:

Post a Comment