Monday, June 27, 2016

SEMANA DE LA FAMILIA

Week 16
This week so much happened and I dont even know if I am going to remember all of it! haha! 

FIRST. I BOUGHT A GUITAR AND ITS BLUE AND OH GOODNESS I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Next. We had the semana de la familia, which means activities EVERY DAY with the ward! It was SO fun! But the best activity was on Friday! We had a talent show in the church and I performed a song in English and then me, my companion, the elders in our area, and our ward missionary leader all performed a song written by Elder Pache and Elder Dunyon. It was so hilarious. You could just feel the love and unity so strong and I am just so grateful for every single person I have had the privilege to meet here in Pavas! The members, investigators, and other missionaries! ❤

This week we also started teaching English once a week. We all break up into classes with the missionaries as the teachers... and my class is the little kids! I am so excited about it! We had our first lesson on Friday and it was so fun! The kids are ages 8 to 12 and are super smart! We were told to only speak in English with them... and it brings back memories of the good old days in the MTC where I didnt understand a word of what my teachers were saying to me. Ahhhh good times. 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...... MARIA WAS BAPTIZED  ON SATURDAY! I have talked about her in previous emails... She is so amazing! About a month ago I was on splits with a member when we found her! And folks... that was the first lesson that I just put my whole heart on the table! I could not be more grateful for her! During her baptism, me and the member who was with me when we first contacted her, sang the song I Like To Look For Rainbows and the spirit was so strong! After the baptism she bore her testimony and ahhhh geez it was such a great moment... One I will never forget! 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! There are hard days... days where its tough... and I wont lie and say I havent cried a few times 😉 But moments like Saturday just make it all worth it. 
Thanks for your emails, and your love! 

and yep... I am definitely forgetting something.... hahah oh well. MISS YOU ALL! 
Hermana Bass



 AND this week I am sending more pictures because i took a million! And I dont want any of you to forget what I look like.

JUST A FEW OF THE AMAZING PEOPLE HERE IN PAVAS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment