Monday, June 27, 2016

A WEEK FILLED WITH SMILES

Week 22

Hellllooo. Its me. 😉

THINGS YOU ALL NEED TO KNOW

A few days ago a 17 year old girl in our ward said she went to watch a scary movie in the theaters and after was afraid of having nightmares.... Before going to bed she asked Heavenly Father to watch over her dreams so she wouldnt dream of anything that was in the movie. That night she had a dream about me and the temple. hahahahahha so moral of the story is I am an angel😉  

Also this week at  7 o´clock in the morning our zone leaders called us and said, ´´HERMANAS WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY AND ARE OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW´´  We rushed out in a panic and when we opened the door, the elders were standing there with donuts and chocolate milk, and one of the Elders said, ´´Its that we have this breakfast and we dont know what to do with it´´ 😂 Basically I have the best zone leaders in the whole mission 😊 

Another thing that just made me smile happened while teaching a lesson. We went to say the opening prayer and my companion asked what the investigators wanted us to ask for in the prayer. The mom said health and the dad said to pray he can find work. As we all closed our eyes, their five year old son said, ´´and for me, FRENCH FRIES´´ ahhh it was so adorable and we all just busted up laughing. 

And on the subject of french fries... this week Hermana Santos celebrated her mission birthday🎉🎈 one year in the mission. We all ate pizza in the church to celebrate and it was wonderful. I am sending pictures. Happy Mission Birthday Hermana Santos. 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I GOT MY EARS PIERCED AND IT WAS THE SCARIEST THING OF MY WHOLE LIFE. For those of you who dont know I have never had earings before and have always been to afraid to actually do it... So after nineteen years and a lot of convincing from my companion and other members... this morning I finally got my ears pierced 😨 I am sending pictures of the man with the gun and everything. AND we rode the train today. You could say its been an eventful Pday. 

As for the work here in Pavas... I absolutely love it here in Pavas. Everyone says its the most dangerous part of Costa Rica and I wont lie and say I havent seen a lot of policemen and drug busts... but the people here are constantly amazing me and I have so much love for each and every one of them. We are teaching the best family and I am just praying I dont have transfers before seeing them be baptized. I say it every week but geez I am grateful I am here😊 today is my five month anniversary... five months of ups and downs, success and failure, tears and laughs... but experiences I wouldnt trade for anything  🎉🎈 

Love you all so much and just know you are all in my prayers. Have a wonderful week friends 😊
Hermana Bass
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment