Monday, June 27, 2016

DON'T TAKE A SINGLE MOMENT FOR GRANTED BECAUSE HOLY COW TIME FLIES. . .

Week 18

Well friends I have officially ended my training here in the mission field and my mommy left for a different area! Pray for me as I try to guide my new companion around Pavas ðŸ˜‚ Her name is Hermana Santos and is from Panama! I am sending a picture but please dont judge my face... I took this about an hour ago and oh geez I only have one word for you. Feo. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‚ I am super excited for what I am going to learn from her. I am also sending one last pic of me and my old companion and a picture of mi mejor amiga Noemi... she´s adorable.

But other than transfers not much happened.... I cant believe I have already been gone for  months... Dont take a single moment for granted because holy cow time flies. 

Love you all❤ 
Hermana Bass


No comments:

Post a Comment