Monday, August 29, 2016

OFFICIALLY TICA

Week 29

Well this week I am officially Tica! (Costa Rican) On Thursday a bunch of us ´´newbies´´ left to get our Costa Rica ID, including Hermana Farber! 😀 We also had our last English class on Friday because I am pretty sure my time here in Pavas is coming to an end 😢 We have transfers next week and nothing is certain right now but I have been here in Pavas for almost six months... So we are pretty sure that this will be my last week! I really love Pavas and the people! But I know that wherever I go next will be where I need to be!

Today is also Mothers Day in Costa Rica! There has been music blasting through the streets and everyone is carrying flowers and cakes and its been fun to be in San Jose today! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there.... from Costa Rica! ❤ 

And the best ward mission leader, Aldair, got his mission call this week! As we were in correlación the stake president called to tell him his letter had arrived! So saturday night all the members gathered in the church to watch him open his call! He is going to serve in El Salvador and we are gunna miss him lots! It brought back great memories of when I opened my call ALMOST A YEAR AGO. It was a reminder that I am here in Costa Rica for inspiration and that I am exactly where I need to be and with the people I need to be with. Also a good reminder that wherever I go this next transfer its because God needs me there! 

Its been a great adventure so far and I am so happy and I cant wait to see where I go next! ❤
Have a wonderful week! 
Hermana Bass


 Mission leader getting his call to serve, my favorite little boy here in Costa Rica, and the kids in my English Class! 



No comments:

Post a Comment