Monday, August 29, 2016

PANTS AND PAINTING HOUSES

Week 25

 Its official! Sister missionaries are wearing pants over here in the Costa Rica San Jose West Mission and I cant get used to it! It was  probably the only noteworthy thing that happend this week.😂 Also we can only wear skirts to our ankels now.... so if you have any skirts you´d like to send me that would be wonderful 😉 All of the sister missionaries in our mission had a meeting so I got to see my beloved companion from the MTC, HERMANA FARBER! She´s great. Also my beloved mother, HERMANA BELETZUY. 


AND This week we helped the cutest family move! We helped them clean the new house and... HELPED THEM PAINT THE WALLS. Ahhh it was so fun. And they are adorable. Sending pictures. 

Im trying to think of what else happened this week... I think thats all the really noteworthystuff 😂 Other than that we sang in Sacrament and are planning a wedding for Alberto and Silvana. I´ll keep you all posted about what happens. Have a wonderful week! 

LES QUEREMOS! 
Hermana Bass



No comments:

Post a Comment