Monday, January 9, 2017

BODAS AND CHRISTMAS IN BETHLEHEM :)

Week 42

Well this week was definitely one for the books! ANA AND ALEJANDRO GOT MARRIED! WOO! It was a crazy week trying to get everything figured out with the food and the lawyer and the decorations... but all in all everything was great and we are so happy for this wonderful family πŸ˜Š WE LOVE THE UVA FAMILY ❤

AND.... (the good news does not stop there) I AM STAYING IN BELEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS! Which means I will be in Bethlehem for Christmas. It cant get any better than that right?πŸŽ„⛄πŸŽ… My companion wasn`t transfered either! We are going to have three transfers together, which is longer than I have had with any other companion! We are both pretty excited about it. I can now start worrying about being here until my birthday πŸ˜‰ 

And the whole world keeps asking me how I feel about Donald Trump so thats fun... #AmericanProblems 
But other than that it was a great week and we found a bunch of wonderful people while knocking on doors! Missionary life is good πŸ˜Š 
Love you all! Have a great week!
Hermana Bass



I dont know the order... but...

1. SISTER MISSIONARIES WITH PANTS... WHAAAAT!? Yep we are officially using pants over here in Costa Rica

2. Setting up for the wedding on Saturday. 

3. Costa Rica ush


No comments:

Post a Comment