Monday, January 9, 2017

CHRISTMAS AND SCARY NEWS

Week 48

Ok I didnt mean to scare you with the title of my email but I FOUND OUT I AM GOING TO TRAIN A NEW MISSIONARY FOR THE NEXT 12 WEEKS! I am super excited but also a little nervous :) Next week I will be sending pictures of my daughter as they say here in the mission field! Pray for me πŸ˜‰ Also had to say goodbye to my mini missionary, Hermana Wong! She is a great human being :)   ADIOS HERMANA WONG MI CHINITA.


AND I hope you all had a wonderful christmas! We had a big meeting with all the missionaries here and guess who ended up coming?? SANTA CLAUS! πŸŽ… And he gave us all gifts and we sang lots of Christmas songs and our Presidents wife made some really good food πŸ˜‚ Lets just say I have gained a lot of weight this Christmas πŸ˜‰ And I was able to recieve the best christmas gift ever! Alejandro was baptized on the 24th and confirmed yesterday on Christmas day! I couldnt have imagined a better way to spend christmas than that! 

So it was a good weekend filled with skyping my family and eating lots of food and the best part... BAUTISMO!! I love being a Missionary :) 

Love you all and have a happy new year! 
Hermana Bass








No comments:

Post a Comment