Monday, January 9, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Week 49

Wow can you believe another year has come and gone!? Friends lets just all take a moment of silence and sadness because I come home this year ðŸ˜¢ðŸ˜‰

But anyways. This week was the first week with my daughter!! Wooo! My new companion is HERMANA VARELA! And she is a great missionary :) And i am so excited that I get to stay in Belen for more time... Basically I am in the best area with the best hija ðŸ˜‰  

ALSO I got to take a three generation picture with my trainer and mom in the mission! Hermana Beletzuy finished her mission this week and before leaving we made sure to take a mom, daughter, and grandaughter pic! Geez time flies by. 

But other than that we had a great week visiting people! The members here in Belen are the best! And we are teaching some great people! Have I told you all that I love being a missionary before?? ;) Love you all and miss you! Sorry this was a pretty short letter... I promise next week I will write more :) 

Hermana Bass 



No comments:

Post a Comment