Monday, January 9, 2017

NEXT WEEK I WILL WRITE MORE... I PROMISE

Week 35

I dont have lots of time to write today but I just wanted to say real quick that this week was filled with tender mercies! I have never talked to more people about the Plan of Salvation and it seemed like every person we talked to had recently had a family member die and needed to hear the peace and comfort of our message.

For all you friends and family out there, God is aware of your situation and he is there to comfort you ðŸ˜Š We have some really amazing people that we are teaching and I am so excited to see what is down the road for them. 

Also my companion keeps trying to sing christmas songs in the lessons and I dont know how many times I have to explain that it is a sin before November. 

AND tomorrow I have officially been gone for eight months... Its been 8 months of ups and downs but today i just wanted to share how grateful I am that I made the decision to come here. Before it seemed like all those missionaries disapeared for a little bit and then came back different people... and I didnt quite understand how that was possible. But after being here for eight months I know that this mission has changed me. If you have the opportunity to go on a mission... do it! Because I can promise you that you will never regret it. 

These past two weeks have been rough... but at the same time I have grown so much closer to my Heavenly Father and in my knowledge of the Gospel. And i wouldnt trade that for anything! 

Love you all!
Hermana Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment