Monday, January 9, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Week 44

To start things off.... yes there was a Hurricane here in Costa Rica and yes I am alive. πŸ˜‚
My area wasnt affected at all but I know that there were missionaries who had to be evacuated... and there are people who have lost their homes and right now the whole country is coming together to bring supplies and food to them. So please include these people in your prayers! Thursday we couldnt leave the house for a little bit just to be safe, but everyone was fine here in Belen! 

ALSO this week the coolest thing happened! I was with my zone in Heredia knocking on doors and finding new people to teach.. Afterwards we all got on the bus together to head back to our areas AND I JUST HAPPENED TO FIND MY GOOD FRIEND FROM UTAH MADDIE VILLALOBOS! I got on the bus and we made eye contact and oh my goodness that was the weirdest but best thing that has ever happened to me! To be sitting next to a good ol`friend from utah on a bus in Costa Rica! For some reason Heavenly Father brought us together ❤😊 Sending pΓ¬ctures! 

and its officially christmas over here... everyone has their christmas trees and their lights up... the only thing missing is the snow πŸ˜’❄⛄ Below is a picture of me hugging a christmas tree. You`re welcome. 

This week was our week of Miracles so we spent our days in all of the surrounding cities finding new people to teach and to be honest I completely forgot that this week was Thanksgiving πŸ˜‚ But just to get into the thanksgiving spirit... I sure am grateful that I decided to serve a mission! :)  We had some great experiences and I am also really grateful for my zone :) We had splits every day with a different sister in our zone and im also sending pictures of me and Hermana Guevara... She is a wonderful missionary :) 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YESTERDAY I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN HERE TEN MONTHS HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT WAS THE FASTEST MONTH OF MY WHOLE MISSION. πŸ˜­  

But anyways, it was good week filled with hurricanes and christmas trees and my good old friend from utah :) Thanks for all of you love and support! And just in case you want to like... send me a letter or somethin... here is the address πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰❤ Love you all! 
Hermana Bass



Also folks... Just in case you havent seen the new christmas video here is the link!


I have watched it about a million times and wanted to send it just in case any of you havent seen it! Its a great reminder of what christmas is all about and a perfect way to start the holidays :) It is almost December and the christmas season has officially started... I hope this whole month of December we can remember to Light the World with our testimonies :) Love you all! 
Hermana Bass

❄πŸŽ…⛄πŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment