Monday, January 9, 2017

THE WEEK I GOT LICE

 Week 45

Well sad to say its true. 😂 I got lice this week. And best companion award goes to Hermana Terrones because she helped me pick them all out for about two hours. Also I learned that almost all of the little girls here have lice in their hair so you have to be very careful who you hug  😂 The things you learn while serving a mission 😂😭

Other exciting news is our Bff Rubi turned 12 on Friday! We got to eat arroz con pollo and some really delicious Birthday Cake.  Costa Rican Cake > USA Cake 

AND a missionary couple from Canada invited us over to their house to help decorate their Christmas tree! They put on some good christmas music and it was one of those moments that you just want to last forever! I love Christmas time ❤🎄🎅 

Highlight of my week was a lesson we had with the Uva Family. Right now we are teaching Alejandro and the Elders are teaching Pablo (Ana`s son)... Saturday night we were about to start the lesson when the Elders walked in, not knowing that we were already there! We ended up having a lesson with them, a member in the ward, us, and the whole Uva Family... It was so spiritual and I wont say I didnt cry a little bit when they all committed to stop smoking and drinking. WE LOVE THE UVA FAMILY! ❤ 

So all in all it was a pretty interesting week... 
Hermana Bass







No comments:

Post a Comment