Monday, January 9, 2017

UNA SEMANA LLENA DE MILAGROS

Week 43

Photos!
1. This week we were in a trio for five days! Hermana Alba`s new companion was coming from Utah but had some problems with her Visa.. So we got to spend some time in a trio waiting for her! She finally showed up and I was super excited to be able to talk to her because she will be training in Pavas!!! She didnt speak much Spanish and oh my goodness brought back some good memories of when I showed up here Costa Rica... and she is going to be with the wonderful people in Pavas. I am only a little jealous πŸ˜‰πŸ˜’  

2. CHRISTMAS. They set up a Nativity scene in front of the temple and we had to take some pictures. 

3. A really horrible picture of me... but who cares!πŸ˜‚  I love these people❤ Dont judge my face. 


So this week was a good one... I havent talked much about Alvaro and Anielka... in fact I dont think I have ever talked about them! hahah I think that is mostly due to the fact that we have been teaching them since August! They havent been progressing much because they had no desire at all to get married... and we all know as missionaries that if they dont want to get married, they cant get baptized. πŸ˜‘ We have been working really hard with them and bringing members to their house. We even brought a couple from Canada that have been together for 50 years to prove that happy marriages exist. πŸ˜‚ AND AFTER THREE LONG MONTHS they finally decided to get married! Its been a miracle. Oh my goodness after that lesson we were in the Taxi on the way home we had to hold in our screams.. after getting home we literally screamed and danced around the room for joy! Ahhh I still cant believe it. We are now planning ANOTHER wedding over here in Belen... you can just call us the love experts πŸ˜‰ 

AND yesterday Hazel and Rubi came to church! ahhhhhh! I know that probably doesnt mean anything to all you folks reading this... but lets just say it was a good day yesterday and after months of teaching... they are finally progressing πŸ˜Š I promise next week I will have pictures of both of these great families πŸ˜Š 

And last but not least.... Just in case you didnt know, Costa Rica played the United States in Soccer this week... and lets just say I hope that United States never loses again because for about four days straight every person in the street had to let the gringa (me) know that they killed us. It was a bad week to be a Gringa in Costa Rica. 

Thats all I have for you but I hope you all have a great week! 
Hermana Bass


No comments:

Post a Comment