Monday, January 9, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Week 47

Well there is not much to tell you all this week so sorry this is going to be a super short email! This week was Semana De Milagros again and it was so fun visiting the other areas and being the zone! They are all great :)

Last week I was real sad that my old companion left but God really does have everything worked out and I know that everything happens for a reason! My mini missionary (Hermana Wong) Is so amazing! She is from Costa Rica but we had a good ol time telling everyone that she was from China and is learning Spanish. I also cried just a little bit because every time we told people I was teaching HER spanish they all laughed and said, ``you cant teach Spanish because you still struggle with it`` hahahahha it was a good week filled with laughing and bullying πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ I am grateful we get to be companions even if it is only until I get a real companion. She is a great example and I have already learned a lot from her :) I LOVE HERMANA WONG ❤[?]

Monte de la Cruz Part two:
Today our zone headed back up to a hike called Monte De La Cruz! It is so beautiful... only I am a little worried to head back to Utah because I was definitely feeling cold on the hike πŸ˜‚ 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! THE NEXT TIME I TALK TO Y`ALL CHRISTMAS WILL HAVE ALREADY PASSED! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„❤ Love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year!! 
Hermana Bass

Fotos: 
1. Me. I dont know what else to say with that one
2. LAS HERMANAS EN ZONA BELEN 
3. Basic missionary pic... I had to do it πŸ˜‰
❤






1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had wonderful NYE. I am pleased to see these photos. Anyway, I too will be hosting a fun family party on my birthday and would be booking some outdoor party venues in Houston. Lately I am in need of party decoration DIY inspirations. Please help me regarding this.

    ReplyDelete