Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE TODAY :(

Ok so this week my companion got her ID, Credit card, Camera, amd himn book stolen out of her backpack :( As a result we had to take ANOTHER five hour bus to san jose today at 3 in morning to pick up a copy of her ID in the Office and then head BACK to Guanacaste in another five hour bus ride. I think this might be the best Pday of my whole mission ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜­ 
Also this week we had to teach lessons in two different Zone meetings... one in Santa Cruz and the other in Liberia... we also went on splits with more sisters in the Region! AND our mission president left with us to visit people in our area..... Lets just say I am getting out of my comfort zone big time... And doing things that scare me! hahaha But I know that there is growth when we leave the comfort zone. And sometimes Heavenly Father pushes us out of our comfort zones on purpose :)

AND THIS WEEK WE SAW MIRACLES. Edwin got baptized! I am going to send pictures! He is a great kid :) And as for the other miracle... We are still teaching the 82 year old abuelo. And lets just say this week he decided to comb his hair and put his teeth in ðŸ˜­❤😂  #Progress

I have more stories for you all but I dont have any time left :( I promise I will write more next week! 
LOVE YOU ALL! 
Hermana Bass 


FOTOS 
1. Edwins baptism
2. PINTO. geezo I love that stuff hahah 
3. My new friend


 PHOTOS!
1. So today we passed by the beach on the way to Guanacaste! 
2. ZONA LIBERIA 
3. LEARNING HOW TO COOK PINTO OTRA VEZ 




No comments:

Post a Comment