Tuesday, June 27, 2017

STAYING IN BELEN WOOOO!!

FOTOS
1. COOKING WITH WALKIRIA 
2. Pupusas with Jose and Marlen! #WelovePupusas 
3. the view from my front porch 😉 I know you are all jealous. 

Well it was a good week! I dont have much time to write so sorry for the short letter! This week we had transfers.... but dont worry I get to stay in Belen folks ;) My mission no longer is the Costa Rica Oeste Mission... it is now the Costa Rica Belen Mission.😂 After almost seven months here I know its going to be hard to leave #WeLoveBelen #UnCambioMas 

The week was filled with old men trying to flirt with me, lots of traffic, and a whole bunch of awesome people... Amo a mis Ticos ❤ 

I promise next week i will write more! Have a great week and thanks for your letters and for your support! 
Hermana Bass 






No comments:

Post a Comment