Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I LOVE BELEN :)

Well it was a good week! I am sorry my letters are getting shorter and shorter! For some reason every time I am in front of this computer it feels like I was just here! hahaha I promise next week I will write more... Pretty sure this next week will be my last in Belen :( So if you are wondering what Im going to be doing this next week... ill be visiting as many people as possible and enjoying my last week in the best area!

This week we were visiting a 21 year old who is inactive. She was telling us how she graduated from seminary, finished personal progress two times, went to the temple every Friday, and went to EFY three times... But that little by little she stopped going to church and now she doesnt have any desire to go back. As she was telling us all of this I realized how easy it is to forget our testimonies... I realized how easy it is to forget the things you have felt before or an answer to a prayer that you received. I feel like we are constantly in a race with Satan... he is behind us and if we dont constantly read or pray or go to church, he catches up to us... We have to continually move forward or we will fall. If you want to win the race you gotta keep moving forward! Keep Praying. Keep Believing. Keep Trying. :) 

LOVE YOU ALL 
Hermana Bass ❤

PHOTOS
1. FAMILIA GARCIA. This woman has 7 children and they all remind me of my crazy family... so we had to take a picture :) 
2. Anielka and Alvaro!!! I love this family so much :) 
3. Story. So when I got to Belen in August, Diana was 2 months pregenant... and I NEVER thought that i would get to see the baby... #PerksOfBeingInTheSameAreaFor8months


No comments:

Post a Comment