Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE

Well everyone its time to start a new chapter in my mission. My time in Belen is gone and lets just say I am headed for the hottest place in Costa Rica. GUANACASTE, LIBERIA, LA VICTORIA. #OrenPorMi I dont have much time to write because I have a five hour bus ride ahead of me which leaves in about 30 minutes ðŸ˜®ðŸ˜‚ My new companion is Hermana Franco and geezo she is amazing! Guanacaste is known for its beaches, horses (everyone tells me they use horses more than cars haha), heat, and jungles.}... BRING IT ON ðŸ’ª President says if you never went to Guanacaste, you never had a REAL mission.
I have only had two areas in my whole mission (both in the city)  and I am so sad to leave Belen but excited to start a new adventure! With each transfer comes so much growth. I remember when I was headed for Belen I felt so nervous... I felt so overwhelmed and I feel the same now! President has asked me to be a sister training leader and oh my goodness I feel a little inadequate but excited for what the next four months have in store for me. I know that who Heavenly Father calls, he qualifies! And I know that this is exactly what I need to become the person He wants me to be! 

 Basically im going to be needing lots of prayers because 1.I am going to die of heat stroke 2. I have no idea what I am doing as a sister training leader 3.five hour bus ride. 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY... Seriously folks... a mission is so great :) 

I am sending pictures next week because my camera is in my suitcase right now ðŸ˜‚ 
Thanks for still reading my letters! NOS VEMOS LA PROXIMA SEMANA 
Hermana Bass

 MY LAST PHOTOS EN BELEN






No comments:

Post a Comment