Tuesday, June 27, 2017

LETTER NUMBER FOUR

BUENOS DIAS FAMILIA Y AMIGOS
This week was so amazing! We had our miracle week and oh my goodness it lived up to its name... it was definitely a week of miracles! We knocked on a whole bunch of doors and found a whole bunch of families that were just waiting for us! On Wednesday we had a culture night and all of the missionaries in our zone brought food and pictures from our countries and we invited all of the members and investigators... me and the other gringos just bought some KFC and called it good 😂 Typical gringos. Then on Friday we acted out a play in the park and in the bus stop of a guy in the premortal life that came to earth and met the missionaries. I got to be an angel in the premortal life👍 Dont worry pictures are coming. #ZONALIBERIA

AND our last miracle happened on Saturday! Ana and Rodolfo got married and were baptized with their 11 year old daughter, Melani!! Ush!!! It was a crazy day and were definitely running around trying to get everything done... but it was so wonderful to see them take this new step! Saturday was such a great day and my face hurt from smiling so much! After the baptisms we went to a church activity with the ward and almost all of our investigators came and we were all together in the activity and oh my goodness we were so happy! yesterday Marcelina came to church for the fourth time and also Ana and Miguel... ahhh it was a great week guys! I LOVE SEMANA DE MILAGROS. And I am so excited to start teaching all of the wonderful families that we met this week... I probably wont be there to see them walk into the waters of baptism but I know we are sowing seeds ... and I am going to sow as many seeds as I can these last four weeks👊
Love you all and see ya soon!
Hermana Bass 

PHOTOS
1. 50 mil... worth a hundred dollars... Lets just say this week was the first time in my whole mission that I have seen one in person 👍
2. DAY OF BAPTISMS!! The Gomez Family! This was definitely one for the books
3. WEDDING! I am the wedding expert now folks. 😉 Ana and Rodolfo decided to tie the knot... finally! 🎉👊 we love them!

MORE PHOTOS (your welcome. I know you want to see my face more.) haha
1. CULTURE NIGHT WITH OUR KFC. 
2. Our play in the park... I love this crazy sister missionary❤
3. MARCELINA ​











No comments:

Post a Comment