Tuesday, June 27, 2017

MONTE DE CRUZ PART 3

Well folks you know what happens when you are in the same area for 8 months??? You get to go to Monte De La Cruz THREE TIMES...  Sending pictures of part 3.

AND the last time I wrote to you all was Thursday.. not much has happened since then.. So this week you are all just going to get a whole bunch of photos :) You´re welcome. 

Sunday ended up being so great because a couple we are teaching ended up coming to church with the baby AND the mom... that made us pretty happy :) We also had a lesson with Alex.. I dont know if I have talked about him before but we have been teaching him since January and a whole bunch of baptism dates have come and gone.. we had a super spiritual lesson with him and at the end told him to look at a calendar and choose a his own date... we waited and in my head I said a prayer that if I was supposed to be in this area so see him baptized, he would choose a date before our transfer date.. (my time is slowly running out here in Belen) But if not I would be okay with not being here to see him baptized... after about five minutes he chose a date and ended up choosing the DAY BEFORE OUR TRANSFERS. Heavenly Father answers prayers guys :) We´ll see what happens... ill keep you all posted! But for now... 

PHOTOS DE MONTE DE LA CRUZ!!!! PART 3!!!!!! 



 
MORE PHOTOS!!!! 
1. Ariana, Allison, and Andrew. The cutest kids ever. 
2. HERMANA BASS COCINANDO PINTO (Dont be too surprised... yes I can cook friends) Some good Costa Ricans taught me how to make pinto.. So much love for them. 
3. PUPPIES 





DONT GET ANNOYED I AM SENDING MORE

​1. Hermana Bass Cocinando otra vez... es que no es muy común de ver la Hermana Bass en la cocina 😂
2. HERMANA WONG came to visit me in Belen!! 
3. basic missionary pic 




No comments:

Post a Comment