Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TRANSFERS AND NEW COMPANIONS

HELLO FRIENDS!
Okay so I dont have any time to write because we had to take a bus to San Jose today because WE HAD TRANSFERS! My awesome companion, Hermana Franco ended her mission and I am now with Hermana Guevara! She has been with me throughout different parts of my mission... her first day she she stayed with us in Pavas... then in Belen we were in the same zone... we trained at the same time...  She is a great missionary. 

AND yesterday Darwin got baptized!! WOOO! He literally came to church about four weeks ago and decided right then and there that he wanted to be baptized! It was great teaching him :) After he was baptized, he did a ´´no no´´ and started swimming in the baptismal font. hahah but it was pretty funny... he asked, ´´Can I just hang out in here?´´ ðŸ˜‚

Also this week something crazy happened... we were knocking on doors and ended up talking to a little ten year old girl and her aunt. The little girl asked me if I had ever had dreams that came from God... dreams where you didnt want to wake up... I told her that sometimes God talks to us through our dreams and asked her what she had dreamed about. She then went on to tell me that she had dreamed about the tree of life... and there were angels and there was a river next to the tree and big field.... oh my goodness I got chills when she was telling me about it. If you dont know why you gotta read 1 Nephi chapter 8 in the Book of Mormon... We explained the Book of Mormon to her and we will see what happens! But it was a crazy experience. 

PHOTOS
1. Darwins baptism 
2. It poured rain this week!! And we got soaked... on purpose ;) hahah 



No comments:

Post a Comment