Tuesday, June 27, 2017

YOUR FAVORITE EMAIL OF THE WEEK ;)

PHOTOS
1. Me and My bff Hazel! We met Hazel while knocking on doors back in September... She is a great human being :) 
2. FAMILIA BELEN (my awesome zone!) 
3. A christmas package that my family sent came a little late so I got to set up a Christmas tree for my birthday :) MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JANUARY ðŸ˜‚🎅

I feel like every week my emails are shorter and shorter ðŸ˜‚ But anyways this week was filled with teaching people, teaching people, and teaching people some more ;) Also I just thought I would let you all know that this week I found a cockroach the size of my hand. That was great.

And i am starting to read the Book of Mormon over again so I can finish reading it before I come home! If any of you would like to start it with me you are all invited ;) I have been thinking a lot about the promise that Moroni gives us that whoever reads this book with real intent and prays to know if its true WILL recieve an anwswer! And im not quite sure why but I feel the need to invite all of you (whether you have read the book or not) to start reading with me! So that you can know for yourself if it is true or not... its worth a shot right?? ;) 


Love you all so much and hope you have a great week! #JustKeepSwimming
Hermana Bass 




No comments:

Post a Comment