Tuesday, June 27, 2017

LAST SIX WEEKS #LetterNumber6

So this week was the best week ever! and there a lots of reasons why!

First. Elder Renlund came to Costa Rica to talk to all of the missionaries! Both of the missions here in Costa Rica (west and east) got together to listen and we all got to shake his hand and introduce ourselves to him personally! 😁 He talked to us about how Heavenly Father wants us to do missionary work with joy... and not to just do it to get it done.He told us we are called to serve in a specific country for a specific reason and told us a few experiences he had assigning missionaries. I could feel in that moment that Costa Rica was the perfect place for ME and that this is where Heavenly Father wanted me... and I am so grateful for the people I have met here and my amazing mission president who has helped me to become a better person and to be the best missionary I can be! PRESIDENT LABORIEL is the best ❤ It was such an amazing experience that I will never forget. The spirit was so strong in that room😊 THE PROPHET AND APOSTLES ARE MEN CALLED OF GOD FOLKS... im grateful to say I have a testimony of that now :) 

Also this week ANA AND RODOLFO DECIDED TO GET MARRIED!! wooo! We are now planning another wedding guys... I am basically the wedding expert now.😉 Hermana Laboriel left with us to visit people and she talked to them about marriage and right then and there they decided they wanted to! It helped to have someone who understands what its like to be married.. because lets be honest... I know nothing about marriage😂 

And the last thing that made this week AWESOME was that yesterday six investigators came to church yesterday! We are also teaching another couple named Ana and Miguel and we love them lots :) 

It was an amazing week and I cant believe how fast time is passing! I am officially en my last transfer! #Anciana Now starts the six week countdown. Holy guacamole that was fast. I know these last six weeks are going to be FULL of miracles :) Love you all and have a great week!
Hermana Bass

Ps.yesterday a spider the size of my hand showed up in the bathroom... lets just say I screamed pretty loud. After almost 17 months I am still not used to the spiders 😂😂 

FOTOS
1. On the bus, headed to the fireside with ELDER RENLUND!!! :D 
2. GOMEZ FAMILY... its an even funnier picture if you zoom in on our faces hahaaha
3. GUANACASTE
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment