Tuesday, June 27, 2017

#LETTERNUMBER5

PHOTOS!!
1. THE SAN JOSE COSTA RICE WEST MISSION!!!! (la mejor de todos 😉) This picture was taken when Elder Renlund came to speak to us! Afterwards we all sang our mission theme song and it was so powerful... I have the best mission president guys 😁 
2. LAS AGUAS DE MORMON! So last week for pday me and the zone headed to the waters of mormon! thats the legit name of this place! (if you dont believe me go look it up on a map!) It was a good time #ZonaLiberia 
3. basic missionary pic

HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY! This week also passed by super fast! we passed by to visit ana and rodolfo almost every day! Ahhh i just love them so much! This week we also went on splits with the sisters in Santa Cruz! Lets just say we got soaked. It POURED rain! We also made some more banana cake to make money for the wedding we are going to have this saturday! It was a great week! Yesterday we hadnt found any new investigators to teach so we said a prayer and headed out... and it was so fun talking to new people and knocking on doors! We also found a family that is AWESOME! I love being a missionary and talking to everyone 😁😁 

This week i was also studying in John! Oh my goodness I have found a new love for reading the new testament! I love verses 10 and 11 which say

 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love: Even as I have kept my fathers commandments, and abide in his love. These things I have spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 

When we keep the commandments, we find TRUE happiness ❤ I have felt that happiness and peace here in the mission! 

And if you made it this far reading, congratulations 😉 Love you all and hope you have a great week! 
Hermana Bass 




No comments:

Post a Comment